Well today we know that a very important topic , Its topic name is How to setup a analytics account in wordpress or Blogger website . so lets began to know them. so lets start that .I hope Everyone must be learnt and setup their analytics account very easily .
Setting up analytics in WordPress is a crucial step in understanding your website’s performance and visitor behavior. Google Analytics is one of the most popular tools for this purpose. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to set up Google Analytics in WordPress:
1. Sign Up for Google Analytics:
- If you don’t already have a Google Analytics account, go to the Google Analytics website (https://analytics.google.com/) and sign up using your Google account.
2. Create a Property:
- Once you’re logged in, click on “Admin” in the bottom left corner.
- In the “Property” column, click on the “+ Create Property” button.
- Follow the prompts to set up your property, including entering your website name, URL, and selecting your industry category.
3. Get Your Tracking Code:
- After creating the property, you’ll receive a tracking code. It will look something like this: UA-12345678-1.
- Copy the tracking code.
4. Install a WordPress Plugin:
- There are several WordPress plugins that make it easy to integrate Google Analytics with your WordPress site. One popular option is the “MonsterInsights” plugin. Here’s how to install it:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to “Plugins” > “Add New.”
- Search for “MonsterInsights” in the search bar.
- Click “Install Now” and then “Activate.”
5. Connect MonsterInsights to Google Analytics:
- After activation, you’ll see a new “Insights” menu item in your WordPress dashboard. Click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect MonsterInsights to your Google Analytics account.
- When prompted, enter your Google Analytics tracking code.
6. Configure MonsterInsights Settings:
- You can configure various settings in MonsterInsights, such as enabling features like enhanced eCommerce tracking, demographics, and more. Configure these settings according to your needs.
7. Verify Analytics Tracking:
- To ensure that Google Analytics is tracking your WordPress site correctly, visit your website and then go back to Google Analytics.
- In Google Analytics, go to “Realtime” > “Overview” to see if your visit is being tracked in real-time.
8. Wait for Data:
- It may take some time for Google Analytics to collect enough data for meaningful analysis. Be patient and check back regularly to track your website’s performance.
9. View Analytics Reports:
- To view your website’s analytics data, log in to your Google Analytics account and navigate to the “Reports” section. Here, you can access a wide range of data and insights about your website’s performance.
That’s it! You’ve successfully set up Google Analytics in WordPress. You can now use the data and insights provided by Google Analytics to optimize your website and make data-driven decisions to improve its performance.
Its for today. I hope that everyone must be learnt something in this post , If you need those kind of many many article please follow our Dailynews24media website in daily .